When architects look into building materials for projects, one of the important considerations in today’s market is sustainability. At Intectural, we’re committed to distributing architectural materials that are not only innovative but also sustainable. All of our products offer one or more green building certifications and offer a wide range of solutions to design challenges. Our brands bring durability, versatility and unique choices to the design forefront for interiors and exteriors.
We’ve created this guide to give you an overview of the green building standards our products meet as well as other sustainable features of each material.
- Contributes LEED points (download BioSurf LEED guide [PDF])
- derived from plant-based materials (rapidly renewable corn and soy)
- Red list free
- Formaldehyde free
- PVC free
- Forest Stewardship Council (FSC) certified (view certificate)
- Chemical free
- Domestically grown, harvested, kilned and milled
- Contributes LEED points
- No VOC-off gassing
- 100% recycled and recyclable
- BPA free